This is an excellent opportunity to join a major supplier of rigging equipment and design solutions for the theatre, live event, conference, exhibition, visitor attraction, and film and television industries.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for developing people’s skills and has a desire to be part of a growing company.
Our client provides rigging solutions for sale or rental to clients anywhere in the world. Coupled with outstanding support aided by overseas business partners there will be excellent development prospects for the right candidate.
Essential Requirements: It is essential the candidate has relevant technical training knowledge and experience of the following training subjects;
- Relevant Legislation
- Working at height
- Safe use of lighting equipment
- Rigging and Slinging in event industry
- Manual Handling
Responsibilities and Tasks: The role will involve delivering a range of training courses to operators and end users as well as:
- Delivering training and assisting with the development of the training division of the business
- Conducting training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic applications
- Maintaining a quality service by establishing and enforcing the organisation standards- To evaluate training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Ensure a safe and clean training environment is provided by following organisation standards and legal regulations
- To contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Location: London (there may also be a need from time to time to work from one of our other locations)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: bonus scheme, Pension, 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
This role will suit: Technical Skills Trainer, H&S Trainer, Health & Safety Skills Trainer, Lifting & Manual Handling Trainer, Slinging & Rigging Trainer.