This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company based in Stafford. This role would suit somebody who has previous Environmental, Health & Safety management experience and is conversant with all required legislation and policies.
Applicants should enjoy working as part of a busy team, with the ability to work under pressure and be well organised with a good attention to detail. This is a fixed term 12-month contract to cover maternity leave. A competitive salary is offered with a generous benefits package.
Essential requirements: The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
• Previous experience in Environmental, Health and Safety Management
• An office / manufacturing background
• Minimum NEBOSH qualification
• ISO 14001 2015 accreditation and be capable of handling the transition
• Experience of working in an international organisation would be an advantage
• Good communication and IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail, be well organised and able to prioritise
• An understanding of products and manufacturing processes.
The duties of the Health and Safety Coordinator are:
• Collate and prepare health and safety reports for the company
• Develop and maintain Management Information Systems
• Develop and maintain effective communications, including H&S meetings
• Arrange and oversee monitoring of workplace exposure, ventilation and noise levels
• Prepare and undertake auditing for all H&S activities
• Develop and complete risk assessments for all plant wide activities and tasks
• Ensure all risk assessments are in place
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Salary: c. £22,500 plus 5% on target achievement bonus.
Fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Benefits: Free car parking, 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Plan Health Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Company Discounts/Rewards.
Hours of work: Mon - Thur 08:00 - 16:45 ; Fri 08:00 - 12:30
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Health & Safety Coordinator, Health & Safety, Health & Safety Advisor, EHS Specialists, EHS Coordinator, EHS Manager.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!