Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
Next generation mind set, we are looking for a safety specialist who can drive through behavioural change and the next generation of safety improvement. We need an ideas person!
The day to day role includes: Reporting to the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, your role as EHS Advisor will be to provide leadership, mentoring, and direction to hourly, salaried and management personnel to ensure employee health and the environment are protected.
Your role will involve conducting & supervising activities ensuring compliance with governmental regulations and corporate policies. You will undertake Environmental, Health and/or Safety (EHS) activities across this global corporations Nottingham manufacturing plant, but you will need to be flexible to support other sites within the U.K.
The key things you need to know: We do not need a generalist of quality, environmental and health & safety, we need a safety specialist from manufacturing - this is key!
Skills and Experience required:
- A breadth of knowledge and experience including EHS regulations, programs and policies
- NEBOSH general certificate with at least 3 years’ experience
- A strong understanding of EHS regulations and corporate standards is essential.
- Experience in dealing with Governing Bodies (HSE, Fire/Environmental Officials etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience of developing and delivering training.