Head Of Residential Property Sherborne Permanent
Our client has got a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor or legal executive to join their residential property team at our Sherborne office.
You will need to act on a number of high value transactions.
The role is to lead , develop and manage the team to ensure at the least the achievement of budgets and targets and the achievement of the firm’s business objectives.
- A qualified solicitor or have a Legal Executive Qualification.
- Expertise and specialist within the area of residential properly.
- To be able to conduct your own caseload whilst mentoring others.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SRA code of conduct , CQS requirements and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Commercial and Financial Awareness
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility on working hours
You will need to be able to:
- Inspire and motivate staff by leading in external and internal dealings.
- Ensure and promote the delivery of a high-quality service which the client believes offers value for money.
- Ensure all relevant decisions, plans and strategies are developed, publicised and communicated to the department fully and in a timely manner.
- Proactively contribute to the attainment of the firm's strategic goals, initiatives and planned activities.
- Promote and facilitate effective performance management and continuous improvement within the firm's CPD and PDP goals.
- Utilise effective management/interpersonal skills to maintain and develop a positive and supportive working environment.
- Maintain and manage effective WIP and debtor control.
- Promote and ensure the fair balance of work allocation.
- Be proactive in representing the department and contributing to internal and external meetings.
- Ensure and promote the full and proper use of the firm’s information technology.
- Ensure full and timely compliance with all internal and administrative procedures.
- Work with the Head of Department to plan and execute the strategic development of the department.
- Maintain and improve relations with professional introducers.
- Manage and run a caseload of your own transactions to achieve their own target income.