|Job Title:||Head of Product Design|
|Salary:||65000 - 72000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Head of Product Design wanted. Our Global Plastics / injection mould client are looking for a Head of Product Design to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company.
Head of Product Design duties include:
- Responsible for planning, managing and directing all product activities.
- Lead, manage, and motivate a highly technical R&D team. This includes all aspects of R&D talent management such as ensuring the right people, right roles and right capabilities.
- Proactively manage the R&D expense budget from a planning and implementation including the annual strategic planning, annual budget and quarterly projections.
- Maintain an overview of state-of-the-art technology development within the industry.
- Support the quality engineering team to ensure that products are thoroughly tested and compliant to the specifications.
- Identify, develop, and pursue opportunities to improve strategy
- Take responsibility for the production of the technical product development plan
- Produce project documentation as necessary (or ensure its production by project team members). Adopt a ‘Six Sigma for Product Development’ approach, Engineer improvements in quality, financial and operational efficiency throughout the project.
- Technical design or engineering Degree
- Experienced in a similar role within a injection mould manufacturer
- Experience running a technical design/engineering team
- Injection Mould / Plastics experience
Benefits: Relocation Package (up to £8k,) Company Bonus (up to 5k,) KPI Bonus (up to 10k,) Private Healthcare, Premium Pension, Laptop, Phone etc.