Head of Human Resources.
Brand new role heading up a team of 8 which includes an HR Manager who has significant HR experience herself. This is a strategic HR role as Operations are covered by the HR Manager. The company is involved in scientific research and pharmacueticals with strong international links. Here I've just listed the client 'must haves'. If you would like a copy of the job description, please drop me an email.
- Significant and recent experience of working in a busy HR Department
- Chartered member of the CIPD or equivalent
- A degree, HR qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law
- Evidence of experience of change-management, including and understanding of the key steps involved, influencing, strategic vision and change communication
- Evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Evidence of networking and influencing skills and the ability to build effective collaborative links
- Evidence of leadership qualities in a multi-disciplinary environment
There is a period of significant (and positive!) change ahead for this client as they have won new multi-million contracts. The Head of HR will be tasked with future proofing the organisation to make sure they have the right skills in house through careful development of their employees and working with Universities and specialist institutes from around the world.
Salaty guidline 'to £70,000' but this is negotiable for the right person.