Digital Media and Marketing Manager
This is a great role for a leading sportswear and corporate wear manufacturer and distributor, operating in the UK and internationally on a multi-channel basis, where you will be heading up the Marketing department; responsible for the Marketing of three brands, including the digital management of one brand area. You’ll be managing a small team of digital and social marketing co-ordinators and will develop the marketing strategy, co-ordinate all marketing activity, driving sales and supporting the wider business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is a key role in the business, where you will be responsible for:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Being involved in exhibition/event preparation and attendance
- Competitor analysis including pricing comparisons, product awareness, website comparison and general market needs
- Working with consultants and our internal team to develop the brand together
- Working closely with the house design team and the external design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
In addition to:
- Day to day co-ordination of Social Media across all platforms Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn; Writing and scheduling social media posts, create competitions and monitoring online traffic with the aim to increase followers
- Preparing content for online and offline marketing materials including brochures, adverts, emails, newsletters, brochures
- Updating websites using CMS and Magento
- A marketing related degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy but fun office environment
- Enthusiasm, good organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Willingness to take the initiative and suggest ideas
- Good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- Excellent written skills
- Good communication skills face to face, on the telephone and email
- The ability to build relationships and work with both internal staff and external companies
£25,000 - 30,000 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays, hours are 8.30am -5pm
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.