Our client is a leading global Outsourced Recruitment Solutions provider.
They have recently won a new US Investment Banking client based in Singapore and are looking to hire a Head of Client Services to run this account and maybe one of their other banking clients.
RPO experience is needed and if gained in FS, then even better. Its an urgent hire and they will relocate for the right person. They have indicated a budget of SG$217,000 but would go higher if needed.
To lead the team to deliver an integrated service against contractually agreed client expectations that is operationally excellent, strategically delights the customer and generates value for AMS. Responsible for identifying areas of growth opportunity and building compelling cases to further AMS’ footprint in the client. The client solution may include multiple AMS service lines e.g. Client Services, Consulting, EBMS.
- Develop business development plans for the Account (s) managed
- Work with the account management to define the Strategic Account Vision and Plan and implement these
- Grow the Account(s) through the achievement of agreed business development objectives and targets
- Understand client challenges and provide strategic resourcing advice to address them
- Manage significant client stakeholder relationships to ensure understanding and support for the AMS Target Operating Model
- Lead the innovation of the Account service delivery model
- Accountable for the P&L of the account (s)
- Accountable for teams compliance with AMS’s Risk Management Policy and Procedures
- Own the development of commercial proposals and propositions that extend or change service delivery to clients within agreed AMS governance arrangements
- Lead the team to play their part in delivering the Strategic Account Vision and Plan.
- Ensure they know what is expected of them, how they are performing and have the knowledge and skills to be the best they can be at AMS
- Develop and manage internal relationships with other AMS Leaders to ensure that knowledge sharing across sectors and business units delivers value to the Account and the wider AMS community. Ensure knowledge management is embedded within the Account team’s objectives
- Manage service delivery and relationships with all internal service providers, e.g. the GCSCs, Consulting, and Central Services ensuring the service experienced by the client is seamless. The Head of Client Services is responsible for ensuring that all these teams work together effectively and resolving any integration issues
- Be responsible for overall Client Satisfaction including the resolution of all service issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Financial Services (Banking) experience is desirable
- Experience of managing and leading large teams
- Ability to advise clients in relation to resourcing issues
- Demonstrated ability to build a position as a trusted advisor
- Prior experience of outsourcing
- Proven track record in a sales environment and / or business development
- Exemplary networking skills
- Demonstrated capability to manage a P&L of £ million(s)
- Strategic understanding of resourcing and RPO market drivers
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior stakeholderstowards a course of action
- Proven entrepreneurial and innovative approach to development of
- Experience building and working with virtual teams
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry sectors (recognised as a