A global exhibition and event organisation, who are not just stand builders, they are brand builders, is seeking 2 x Project Managers to join its expanding graphics division based from its offices in Excel, London. You will receive a basic of £30,000 + £4000 car allowance and excellent benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding graphics division of a key player in the exihibition and events industry.
With offices across the globe - including North America, Europe and the Middle East – this company bring the art and science of engagement of their clients’ events, wherever they are in the world.
As the Project Manager your duties will be to:
- Take initial face to face briefings from clients and start the initial planning process.
- Develop a work schedule based on specific client requirements for events, identifying all resources required.
- Communicate specific show requirements to all departments within graphics and brief Design & production according to resources needed.
- Supply a costing program to clients listing all items and budgets.
- Ensure all schedules are kept up to date and accessible on the server.
- Submit month end financial deadlines for current shows ensuring all POs and invoices have been completed within timelines.
- Ensure all deadlines are met for proofing design concepts and sign off process.
- Give guidance and support to installation teams on site.
To be a successful Project Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident in communicating with a wide range of people.
- Motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Problem solver.
- Experience gained within the exhibition and events would be advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years previous Project Management experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
The Project Manager will be working a 37.5 hour week working Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 8.30 – 5.00 (with one hour unpaid lunch). You may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business and overseas travel may also be required.
In return, the Project Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 per annum + £4,000 car allowance, 25 days holiday, death in service, subsidised healthcare and fantastic opportunities for career progression.