A trade supplies company near Colchester are seeking a Graphic Designer. An office based role. The role is primarily to take ownership of designing and producing marketing material for a number of their businesses across the UK. This role would suit someone that is happy to work under their own steam.
- For use across all sites, Design from concept to completion, new promotional material; for example brochure, posters, signage and flyers.
- Manage the production of their product brochure (300 pages) for the showroom.
- A willingness to adapt to producing material for each business (each one has own distinct brand identity).
- Liaising with 3rd parties to design and produce physical promotional materials, including negotiating terms with these 3rd parties.
- Experience in a similar role or relevant qualification is a must.
- Relevant extensive experience in design programs - for example Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Adobe Dreamweaver. Essential.
- Graphic examples of previous work i.e brochure production.
Good to have, but not essential;
- Experience with website design (not essential).
- Experience with running business social media accounts – graphics
- A great company bonus – profit share scheme relating to the businesses performance which is highly regarded by staff members.
- Pension .
- Free parking on-site.
- Own transport would be useful due to location. A bus service does run near the business, with a short walk.