Are you looking for your next challenge??
- Want to work for a growing global company?
- Want to make a difference?
GREAT then we have the role for you.
Working in conjunction with Field Sales and Marketing team to identify, create and progress new and existing software and services pipeline opportunities for the European team specificity within the DACH region, also an ideal stepping stone to a future career within the organisation.
- Pro-actively research and profile organisations/industry sectors to build deeper insights
- Contribute towards developing account based sales and marketing plans
- Pro-actively qualify and progress ‘warm’ leads to identify software and services opportunities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly goals related to new contacts, new customer opportunities and meetings
- Follow up to qualify in/out all marketing qualified leads referred to sales and ensure correct lead process is followed
- Provide status updates on marketing qualified and sales accepted leads to support accurate reporting
- Assist AE in maintaining SFDC accuracy for prospect/customer contact and company data
Support AE and Pre-Sales to set up new business opportunity meetings/demos etc.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to build excellent long-term relationships
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to strive to achieve set KPI’s and sales targets
- Willingness to self-study/research the data migration/Cloud/Information Governance technology markets and industry sectors
- Ability to understand business drivers/strategy
- Pro-active, tenacious, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good problem-solving capabilities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Marketo is an advantage
- Fluent in written and oral German & English