We need a confident, hands on general manager for a popular late night bar in Bristol.
This is a very successful venue, part of a small national collection – student driven business during the week with more premium, table booked business at the weekend. Noted for its cocktails. Promotions and marketing via the in-house team is a big part of the overall business. Evenings only and no food.
- Leadership experience in a busy hospitality environment
- A positive, friendly and confident personality with a passionate interest in people and strong communication skills and experience
- Excellent team building skills
- Good knowledge of beverages along with cellar experience
- A drive for continual improvement and customer service
- A commercial approach with strong record of building sales and profits
- Hospitality qualifications
Salary £35 - £40K dependent on experience