|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Salary:||25000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Hamblin Employment Group|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01624 640420|
|Member Contact||Hamblin Employment Group|
|Contact Phone Number||01624 640420|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We are seeking new and exciting talent for a brand new restaurant opening in the beautiful isle of Man.
We are seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager, a highly motivated and experienced manager to:
· Coordinate daily restaurant management operations
· Delivering an exciting and professional food and drink service that delights its customers
· Respond efficiently and admirably to restaurant customer requests
As restaurant manager we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic manager to manage the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals.
Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards whilst building a culture of passion for our business and the celebration of or local food producers and growers.
To be successful in this role, you'll need management skills and a true passion for nutrition, and lifestyle and be happy to operate both front and back of house.
We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of house management experience is also preferred, as you'll help hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We'll expect you to lead by example, to have the ability to uplift our team during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly.
· Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
· Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
· Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
· Organize and supervise shifts
· Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
· Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
· Manage restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it
· Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
· Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
· Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
· Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
· Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
· Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, or similar role
· Proven customer service experience as a manager
Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
· Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
· Acute financial management skills
· BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus