An established and reputable London firm with a strong international focus, are seeking a confident, self-motivated and experienced solicitor to fill a role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, the candidate must have a minimum 3 years PQE with excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest and ability in business development as well as a pro-active approach to risk management. The successful candidate will be very commercial in their approach and will have the opportunity to act for business clients from a very diverse client base on a range of litigation matters from advisory work through to trials in the High Court and County Court.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:-
- Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience in General Commercial Litigation including the following areas:-
- Insolvency and appointment of receivers.
- Contract disputes
- Negligence claims including professional negligence claims
- Debt and asset recovery
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Breach of trust claims
- Good technical knowledge and ability;
- Experience of working in a paperless or near paperless environment;
- Able to work under own supervision whilst maintaining the highest levels of compliance and quality;
- Interest in business development. A small following would be advantageous but not essential;
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation ideally within a Lexcel accredited firm;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication and advocacy skills.