Our client a global leader in their field are recruiting for a superstar Receptionist to man the front desk at their Head Office in Coventry.
The Receptionist will be responsible for the day to day running of the reception desk as well as providing clerical and administrative support to the Central department in an effective and efficient manner.
Key activities and responsibilities
General reception/post room duties:
- Answer telephone; screen and direct calls
- Greet and welcome visitors and inform relevant member of staff
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring visitor book; issuing visitor badges
- Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Sort and distribute both incoming and outgoing post
- Ensure that the franking machine is charged and maintained
- Book meeting rooms and catering
- Responsible for enquiries inbox; reviewing, responding to or forwarding e-mails
- Raise requisitions on Sage
- Manage relationships with Central suppliers such as couriers, taxis etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Group Coordinator
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR
- Travel bookings for Central team using Click Travel
- Carry out driver audit on an annual basis
Fire and Security:
- Manage access control system; issue new security passes and deactivate old ones, ensuring correct access levels are issued
- Access control reporting where required
- Monitor CCTV
- Liaise with Meridian for any issues with Fire/Security systems
- In the event of a fire and/or any other emergency requiring staff to leave the building, to be responsible for ensuring that the visitors book staff lists are taken to the meeting point
The ideal candidate:
- Will be assertive, proactive, well-mannered and well-presented.
- A strong communicator who is good at multi-tasking.
- Must have be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in reception or customer service is desirable.
What’s on offer:-
This is a permanent full time vacancy offering a salary of £16,000 + excellent benefits package.
Working an average of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 9.00am – 5.30pm