We are looking for an experienced web developer to create and manage our customer portals & back end integration of systems allowing us to enable the continued development of our end user portal services.
You will need to be well organised, self motivated & confident to allow you to build strong relationships across the business.
We are a successful and growing business meaning you will be an important part of the company continuing to develop & thrive as we need you to be both flexible and pro-active in your approach.
Experience in a similar size SME (Circa 100 staff) would be beneficial.
Duties of the role;
• Internal web based applications to automate business processes such as sales (pricing and availability tools), service delivery (e.g. templating), and billing (systems integration)
• Partner facing web based portal for querying pricing and placing orders, including supplier and customer API integration
• End customer facing web based portal for status of their services, support and upgrade requests
• Unit and system testing of new and existing applications, engaging relevant parties where necessary.
• Acceptance testing and reporting of results.
• Monitor web server, database server and site technical performance and optimize systems to provide best user experience and hardware utilisation.
Qualifications/tech skills required
We need someone with 3 or more years practical experience of the following technologies and skills:
• Microsoft .NET C# web applications using MVC5
• Entity Framework 6
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Git version control
• Unit testing with xUnit
• SOAP / Web Services / REST APIs (both server and client side)
• HTML / CSS
Experience of the following technologies and skills are desirable, and would be beneficial to this role:
• Amazon Web Services (EC2 and RDS)
• Hubspot, ServiceNow, GIS (API integrations)
• Experience with JIRA issue tracking and project management
• Dependency Injection
• CI / CD
• Web and Graphical design
• Experience with .NET core
• Docker containers and container hosting
• General awareness of IP networking
If you have experience in a similar role and have a positive & enthusiastic attitude then please send your cv through.