|Job Title:||Full Stack Engineers x2|
|Salary:||28000 - 36000|
|Contact Name:||Nicky Read|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Member Contact||Nicky Read|
|Contact Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Red chilli recruitment are delighted to present an exciting opportunity for Full Stack Software Engineers to join a young, market leading organisation based out of their software development offices near Southampton
Available positions range from a mid-level developer with 3+ years commercial experience in a PHP environment, to Entry Developer role.
* Your primary responsibly will be the development of the company’s service and fulfilment platform, working within a highly skilled team.
* You will be responsible for building dynamic web applications to help support the company’s online applications and platforms.
* You will be comfortable using code management platforms (Jira, Stash, Bamboo, Github etc), liaising with team members and developing your own code. The organization’s code base is substantial and you will be challenged from day one.
Qualifications & Skills
• Applicants must be highly motivated, proactive and want to work with a ‘start-up’ mentality to help shape the support the company delivers.
• Applicants must have experience working in an agile environment and experience using code versioning and documentation techniques.
• Must have a track record of working with customers and a ‘right first time’ attitude
• It is very important that you are a keen follower of current standards and trends.
• Comfortable in using desktop technology, and have strong skills in using Microsoft Email, Calendaring, and Productivity Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). The clients corporate desktop platform is based on Apple Mac
• Object Oriented PHP, using PHP5/7
• Linux (Debian), Nginx, MySQL
• AngularJS (1/2) / VueJS / ReactJS / React Native
• MVC & PHP Framework experience
• Know your way around the CLI
• TDD / E2E testing with Protractor
• Experience of working with Cisco Data Centre technologies (Cisco UCS, Nexus, ASR and ASA) would be a distinct advantage.
• Symfony / Laravel
• JS service workers
• GoLang, Micro Services, GRPC, Protobuf, Docker
In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and benefits package to include 25 days holiday, 4% contributory pension, private healthcare, gym membership etc.
The team is well structured and there are genuine opportunities to progress quickly and move into functional or team management roles.
You will be given full support and training