Full Stack Developer
Competitive Salary plus benefits including pension, CPD, dress down, brand new technology and stunning new offices!
Location: Manchester, M1
The Full Stack Developer Role:
A leading online publisher producing multimedia content for audiences in Robotics, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Medical, Nanotechnology and others.
The role will involve working on a suite of websites, maintaining and developing new features in an Agile development environment.
Work is focused on Back and Front-End web and database development to support the websites, in addition to CMS and Visitor Analytics systems, website performance optimization, automation and many other exciting projects.
Technical Ability required:
- C#, ASP.NET (.NET Core, MVC, Web Forms)
- MS SQL Server Databases
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- Experience with Responsive Design, Mobile Device optimization
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery (TeamCity / Octopus Deploy)
- Windows Server setup & management, IIS, AWS or SQL administration
- Knowledge of SEO and Website Performance best practices
- Experience with Mobile App Development (React Native, Xamarin)
- 2+ Years Commercial Software Developer Experience
- Relevant Computer Science / Software Engineering Qualifications
Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.