We are looking for a front-end developer with a passion for new technologies to bring to life the creative work we are delivering for some of the world’s biggest blue chip organisations.
You will be self-motivated, enjoy working as part of a team – bridging the gap between the creative team and the backend developers.
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX designs to responsive HTML/CSS applications that will be optimized for cross-browser cross-device support.
You must be highly motivated, a keen problem solver and willing to work closely with both clients and internal stakeholders. Salary: Competitive
- Good knowledge of front end skills using HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to create fully responsive integrations for a variety of devices and screen resolutions
- Attention to detail
- A love of solving problems creatively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt to circumstances
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Develop new user-facing features in existing market leading products
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Perform investigations in to issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Help define project plans by providing accurate time estimates for key activities during planning activities
- Report progress on tasks to the project team
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Flexible hours
- 25 days’ holiday