The purpose of this role is to develop bespoke web applications for our client to provide automated online financial advice.
• Creation of innovative, world class web applications built on excellent architectural design.
• Organising and prioritising development work within an Agile team environment.
• Adopting best-practice to ensure software quality, security and integrity without compromising agility and innovation.
• Building and integrating standalone service-oriented (SOA) components.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• AngularJS or equivalent (Knockout, Backbone.js, Ember.js etc.).
• JSON/REST APIs.
• Responsive design.
• Minimum 2 years commercial experience.
• Portfolio of live sites and/or open source projects.
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Software Testing ideal.
• Git Workflow.
• Passionate about software engineering excellence.
• Team player.
• Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organised and self-starting.
• Excellent references and total trustworthiness essential.