Job Title: Front End Developer
Status: Permanent, full-time, will consider 80% FTE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our growing product development team delivering varied products for the social care sector, with users ranging from local governments to the providers of social care and members of the public. As a front-end developer, your role will involve: developing highly accessible, fully responsive web applications; helping plan and estimate projects; working closely with solution designers, back-end developer, project managers and customers; creating internal component libraries and customer-facing style guides.
• HTML5 and CSS3
• CSS pre-processors, especially SASS
• Understanding of Accessibility requirements (WCAG, WAI-ARIA, etc.)
• Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
• Degree educated or have relevant industry experience
• Experience working with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Experience testing using screen readers (NVDA, JAWS, etc.)
• Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp etc.)
• Familiarity with .NET development environment, e.g. Visual Studio and Razor templating
Please send your CV in word format and link to examples of work to apply for this role.