Front End Developer
To £60K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work, all candidates must be British Nationals and be prepared to go through DV clearance.
Candidates should be Gloucester based, however, until full DV clearance comes through you may be expected to work out of another office such as Reading or Leatherhead. This will be fully expensed.
Essential experience required:
You need to have proven experience of:
- Commercial track record of working with another front-end JS framework such as React, Vue or Ember
- Delivering high quality user experiences
- RESTful services
Our projects are based in our offices or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Job role responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Working closely with the other teams (testing / design / project management) to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.