JOB TITLE: Front-End Web Developer
JOB SUMMARY: We are recruiting for an experienced Front End developer to work for an expanding technology company. This is a very exciting time to join, the company have recently moved office to accommodate its growing team. This is the perfect time to move roles and join a dynamic and motivated team.
SALARY: £38,000- £45,000 (dependent on experience)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Up to 25 days holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking
• Medical Cover
This is a forward thinking and leading technology business that offers a very niche technology. They work with online retailers to produce advertising and sponsored product placements. The role is full of variety and will offer someone technically minded a challenging and interesting role.
The successful Front-end Developer will be required to:
• Design, develop test and support web application projects
• Manage deadlines and work loads to drive on-time delivery project
• Develop web solutions using the best-of-breed technologies
• Design and develop cutting edge online product media
• This role requires working with UK and US Teams, so some flexibility is required
Our client is looking for strong Front-end Developer with the following experience:
• CSS skills are essential
• Experience of using script formwork such as Anglia or React
• In depth knowledge of HTML, JQuery, SASS.
• Experience of unit testing – Jasmine
• Experience of using GIT
• In-depth understanding of GRUNT or GULP or similar task runners
• Self-learner and up to date with modern technologies and practices