|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||40000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Front End Developer
Flexible benefits package
New Agile Delivery Service Unit with a multinational corporation.
These candidates should be mid-level, with circa 5 years working experience. Angular-2 experience is an absolute must-have.
As the Front End Developer you will provide hands-on software development across an agile team of developers. You will be responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve software products. You will be responsible for software delivery using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
In performing the role, you will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience of agile development approaches s to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
This role will involve extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, management and third party sub-contractors. Strong analytical, organisational, and presentation skills are essential combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to manage expectations and issues effectively and establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Essential Job Requirements
The main responsibilities of the Front End Developer role are:
- Essential knowledge of BDD and/or TDD software development practices and processes, including the championing/mentoring of the practice within the team
- Development of BDD and/or TDD scripts
- Ability to translate MoSCoW, User stories and story points into pragmatic solutions
- Capability of working to very tight timescales whilst maintaining quality product development
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Being involved in the wider programme development community, identifying good practices that can be adopted across the programme and sharing experiences.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Demonstrate insight, interest, experience and drive
- Support the Product Owner (Service Manager) in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance; ability to work with stakeholders to document requirements as user stories.
- Ensure and support programme standards, such as continuous integration, automated testing and code quality are adhered to.
- A capable flexible team player, focused on removing blockers and delivering working software in line with the business owners direction
- Coordinate and collaborate with teams
- Involvement in story shaping and kick off
- Lead code development in each story
- Lead BDD and/or TDD processes
- Collaborate to form firm view of quality metrics and expectations for the delivery, and work with these throughout the sprint
- Test against shared understanding of Done with team (and help understand what’s important)
Essential Skills & Capability & Behaviour
Essential Criteria Include:
- Angular 2- strong commercial experience
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- GIT for version control
- User-focused mindset
- Agile experience, hands on in a multi discipline team working in rapid iterations
- Use of open-source libraries
- A strong track record in front end web application development
- ASP, PHP, Zend2 Framework, Protractor
- Node JS
- WAI Accessibility
- Test Driven Development experience
- Familiar with domain driven design principles
- Lo and high fidelity prototyping
Front End Developer - mid to senior
London, Bridgend, Reading, Leatherhead, Birmingham
Salary: 30000 - 75000
Front End Developer - all levels
Front End Developer - all levels
London, Bridgend, Reading, Leatherhead
Salary: 20000 - 60000
Salary: 30000 - 60000