We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Collections Advisor to join a busy customer service team within a large corporate financial technology services organisation based in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
You will be working in a busy inbound and outbound customer department, dealing with a variety of calls from people within France and the surrounding area.
Your salary for this role is £16,000 per annum, with an attractive monthly bonus. Your working hours will be 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm.You will also be required to work Saturday's 8am to 12pm on a rota basis.
Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham you will receive pension scheme, medical insurance, profit share, childcare vouchers, discounted travel pass, health care plan, eye tests, life assurance and 29 days holiday including the Bank Holidays which are based on the Bank Holidays in France.
For your success in this role, you will be fluent in French and be native to the country. You will be subject to credit checks due to the nature of the business being within the financial technology services industry.
As the French speaking Customer Collections Advisor, you will:
* Make outbound calls to debtors, collecting money they owe the company
* Be dealing with incoming calls from debtors regarding any questions or queries they have in reference to their account
* Negotiate with debtors to make re payment arrangements
* Maximize service fee recovery and paid debts
* Input information accurately onto the company in-house system
For you to be successful as a French speaking Customer Collections Advisor, you will:
* Be fluent in French and be native to the country
* Have previous customer service experience within a French speaking call centre environment
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be subject to a credit check
For more information, contact Vicki Hunt on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com