As the French and Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will be working for a well-established mechanical engineering company based in Great Barr, Birmingham. You will receive fantastic benefits which includes 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, free car parking, a company pension scheme and early finish on a Friday!
This position will be a fixed term contract or temporary contract up until September 2018 however there may be an opportunity for the role becoming permanent.
As a Fluent French and Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will be:
* Ensuring all enquiries and quotes are entered on to the computer system, followed up and analysed daily
* Handling customers enquiries in a professional and efficient manner and raising quotations
* Processing and inputting of customer orders in an accurate timely manner and also providing customers with correct information on stocks, availability and prices on products
* Providing support and service to present and potential customer base and increasing order intake/sales when required
* Building and maintaining working relationships with customers
As a Fluent French and Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will have:
* Previous experience working within exports
* Ability to speak fluent French and Spanish
* A Relevant NVQ Qualification or a Degree however this is not essential as good experience will be sufficient
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and results driven
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Export Assistant, Export Co-ordinator, Personnel Assistant, PA, Secretary, Customer Service Advisor, Compliance Assistant and Office Assistant.
As the French and Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, your salary will be circa £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
* 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Free Car Parking
* Pension Scheme
* Early finish on Friday