Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Framework Manager for their business based in Leicester. The ideal candidate will have experience in the commercial sector of construction. You will have dealt with build projects such as Healthcare and related project to suit this position.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the clients Framework in Leicester.
All elements of Pre-Construction and Construction delivery, technically, commercially, safely and to the client's satisfaction.
Supporting by our Pre-Construction and Construction teams.
- To identify the client's requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the client's satisfaction
- Represent the company on any internal or external issues
- Lead the Design of the individual projects
- Lead the production of feasibility studies
- Lead the production of High Level and Project Specific programmes;
- Represent the company at external site meetings;
- To manage the resources on the Framework(s) on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate
- Have input into the management of project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP);
- Help prepare Risk Assessments & Method Statements as required;
- To ensure all project reporting is provided upstream and downstream in a timely manner;
- Regularly audit projects to ensure compliance with regard to Health, Safety and Quality;
- Communicate with the project team regularly on project specific matters and company initiatives;
- Identify all risks and manage actions and implementation to mitigate such risks;
- Help manage the delivery of numerous Projects allocated by clients;
- Have input into Metrics reports.
Skills & Experience
- A Strong commercial and office build background
- Project Management based qualification and proven experience
- Solid education, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and various levels
- To demonstrate leadership skills for the project team
- Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach
- A solid understanding of current company and legislative Health and Safety, Environmental impact and Risk Assessment Procedures;
- Excellent reports writing skills, on current operations department activities when requested to do so
- Working to CDM requirements.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of David Stevens or call our office on 01543 629090