|Job Title:||Flat Scheme Manager PD, LD & Autism|
|Salary:||26000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Martin Bell|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07393 015 779|
|Member Contact||Martin Bell|
|Contact Phone Number||07373 015779|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Flat Scheme Manager
PD, LD & Autism
Salary £26,000 to £30,000
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for a Flat Scheme Manager, to oversee 17 flats for care of Adults with LD, Physical Disability & Autism for our client who provides care to the Mental Health and Learning Disability community nationally. This role is for a newly built 17 Flat Scheme supporting the residents to live safely and securely.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in Physical & Mental Disability Care and Autism.
- Manager or Deputy Manager experience.
- Residential / Supported Living environment.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Good understanding of CQC compliance
- NVQ 3 or 5 in Health & Social.
- Local authority and commissioner connections
- Referrals and assessments
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group funded DBS check
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full 7-day induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
Interview date to be confirmed
Full training and support given, and all offers of employment are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.
Easily commutable from Sawffham, Thetford, Hingham, Norwich. and surrounding areas.