|Job Title:||Firmware Engineer|
|Salary:||55000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Edge-Wilkins|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01202 652107|
|Member Contact||Matthew Edge-Wilkins|
|Contact Phone Number||01202 652107|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our Client is a rapidly expanding Global Technology Company.
They are looking to recruit a highly skilled Firmware Engineer to work on a range of exciting new projects within their forward-thinking R&D team. The Firmware Engineer will also be responsible for the development of new products, product line extensions and upgrading of current products.
As a Firmware Engineer, you will have the following skills and technical experience:
• Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including debugging firmware issues both prior to and post-release.
• Experience with Git version control system.
• Full development lifecycle of firmware for company products in embedded C and C#.
• Knowledge of IOS/Android application development.
• Experience with hardware interfaces, USB, audio streaming, I2C.
• Knowledge of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and human interface devices (HID).
• Experience of real-time system development.
• Experience in wireless product development (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
• Embedded experience with CSR/Nordic.
• Experience of bootloaders and PC drivers.
To be a successful Firmware Engineer, you will:
• Have extensive experience in embedded development in C.
• Have the ability to work with others in a cross-discipline team of engineers.
• Have the ability to solve problems and be self-motivated.
• Have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Be ideally degree educated or equivalent.