If you are looking to join a company that will nurture and develop your career this is the company for you.
They currently have a requirement for a Fire Safety Engineer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience in Engineering Services with a friendly office environment.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of major Fire Safety Engineering projects.
- A bachelor’s degree (Level 8)
- Minimum 2 -6 years ‘of experience in relevant field
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Attending on-site meetings, client meetings and design team meetings.
- Preparation of fire safety applications for a mixed range of buildings.
- On-site fire risk assessments and fire safety audits.
- Fire safety building inspections.
- Opinion on compliance.
- Tendering and procurement.
- Preparation of disability access applications for a mixed range of buildings.
- Disability access building inspections.
- Working to achieving Chartered Engineering status.
- Competitive remuneration and rewards package.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to grow within the firm
- Company vehicle available.