|Job Title:||Fire and Security Service Engineer|
|Salary:||22000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Burgess|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01925 875855|
|Member Contact||Jessica Burgess|
|Contact Phone Number||01925 875855|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Positive Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Fire and Security Service Engineer for a family run business based in North Wales.
Established in 1982, our client has built a reputation for being at the forefront of innovation and new technologies within the Security & Fire Industry. With a state-of-the-art Alarm Receiving Centre in-house (the only one in Wales) and NSI Gold accreditation, they can offer the very highest level of service and the latest technology to clients, whether domestic, commercial or national blue-chip companies.
Salary - £22,000 to £30,000 per year dependant on experience + Overtime, Travel and On-call.
Day-to-day tasks will include routine maintenance and corrective call out jobs to electronic fire & security systems at a range of commercial, industrial and domestic sites in the North Wales area.
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm + Travel
- Competitive salary + travel and overtime
- Company Vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop, PDA/Smart Phone & Specialist tools
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
What qualifications do I need?
- 2 years’ service/maintenance experience in Security/Intruder Alarms (Galaxy), CCTV Systems (Analogue/IP), Fire Alarm Systems (Advanced/Kentec) and Access Control Systems (Paxton)
- Experience in fault finding and installation
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Be willing to have security screening undertaken