Our client is an investment house based in Oxfordshire, who are looking to hire a Manager Investor Services.
This role is to enhance revenues and reputation through delivering an excellent service to new and existing investors and channel partners and developing an efficient interface with the teams across the business.
- Manage the client service team and support colleagues
- Support new and existing clients with a focus on complex technical and tax queries
- Participate in teams developing new products and services
- Implement continuous improvements to day-to-day investor services’ processes and manage all aspects relating to client transfers
- Lead the delivery of clear and concise client communications
- Supervise updating and maintenance of Client Records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong telephone manner and communication skills
- EIS diploma and qualifications considered necessary to meet regulatory requirements
- Expertise in use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with required systems and workflows
- Qualifications relevant to the role