Does anyone know of any Finacial Controllers with Property Industry experience that want to re-locate or happy to commute to the beautiful location that is North Wales (Snowdon moutain View and beaches!)
I am looking for a qualified Finacial Controller to be based in Bangor North Wales - ACCA or ACA with experience in the property industry...ideally have worked in practice but now working in industry need to have an understanding of CIS...more details below.
As the Financial controller you will be assisting the Financial Director with running the function of the business with a small team reporting to you. You will be responsible for monthly management accounts for monthly board presentations.
The successful Financial Controller will have the following skills and experience
- ACCA or ACA trained and qualified with up to 5 years post practice experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience in the property industry
- Good Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- You will need to have excellent experience of creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- You will be responsible for ensuring cash flows are maintained and reported, reflecting any changes across all Group businesses
- Need to have excellent knowledge of handling VAT and tax duties
If you have a technically strong background and looking to join a fast paced environment and wanting to be part of a company who have growth planned over the next few years. Apply today or for more details get in touch with Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment who specialise in Executive, IT and Engineering Recruitment.