Permanent position - Ref: 1099/5
Salary: £40k p/a
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller within the hospitality industry to join our client based in Basingstoke.
The key aspects of this role is to minimise financial risk, proactively develop financial control business plans and work closely with Heads of Departments to achieve business targets. The responsibilities will include:
* Deliver an excellent financial service at minimal cost, and eliminate avoidable costs;
* Influence and challenge the General Manager, becoming the financial conscience of the establishment;
* Create and develop new idea's to benefit the business;
* Facilitate the understanding of trends and performance measures;
* Manage working capital;
* Manage the granting of credit and the collection of debt.
Sales, Revenue and Distribution
* Liaise with operations to understand and interpret management information;
* Build effective working relationships with all area's of the business;
* Communicate financial issues to relevant persons, ensuring understanding of business performance;
* Manage the production of monthly accounts;
* Assist in the production of monthly accounts and analysis of the annual budget and forecasts;
* liaise with the Group Financial Controller and Directors when working on adhoc projects.
* Support implementation of future developments;
* Provide quality financial data;
* Improve finance control;
* Deliver accurate accounts;
* Reconcile all balance sheets;
* Reduce risk;
* Assist and supervise audit staff.
* Provide help and guidence;
* Recruit finance team members;
* Lead the finance team;
* Carry out appraisals;
* Develop team members to reach their full potential.
* Assist in the production of the business plan;
* Provide information for feasibility studies for future developments;
* Provide support on area's of third party IT solutions.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of up to £40k, depending on experience;
* Increasing holiday with each year of service up to 33 days;
* Discounts and special rates for friends and family;
* 25% discount of food and beverages;
* Company bonus's and Incentives;
* Career progression and on going personal development;
* Uniforms provided.
This role would suit someone who is:
* Working in a similar role within the hospitality sector;
* A team player;
* Thrives in a busy environment and works well under pressure.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply now.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and guidelines given by the REC, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations as laid out by the REC to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.