Owing to future expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial and Tax Accountant based in Coventry to join an SME that is beginning a period of transformational change and growth. Building upon your professional training you will learn hands-on financial accounting from inside a busy Finance department so that you become properly equipped to add value to business functions, through exercising Financial Management and Control.
You will be working in a first class office environment in a brand new automotive facility, including a state of the art gym, staff restaurant and similar facilities. You will be looking for an opportunity in an SME, where you can make a significant contribution, yet one which is ‘going places’ which will provide you with the potential for future career progression.
As the Financial and Tax Accountant your duties will be:
- Routine financial accounting and reporting.
- Financial modelling and group consolidation in Excel and general tax compliance.
- Assistance to its professional advisors in the maximisation of tax reliefs and allowances relating to the company’s £250m investment will be another significant part of the role.
- Financial accounting responsibilities will be fulfilled using the core IT system, Epicor, in which the financial ledgers are integrated with the ERP system.
To be a successful Financial and Tax Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Recently qualified ACA / CTA taking your first step from practice into industry.
- Staff coaching and supervisory experience.
In return you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending upon experience.
This is not just a change of job, but a rare and genuine career opportunity …