|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||56000 - 70000|
|Contact Name:||Alan Hine|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01865 339313|
|Member Contact||Alan Hine|
|Contact Phone Number||07971 224752|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A fast-growing division of a global professional services group, which provides global outsourcing services to mainly US technology companies. The company provides accounting, payroll, tax, HR, and legal compliance to client entities across the world. It currently operates in more than 40 countries worldwide.
As a member of the international consulting team you will be supporting the client service delivery by managing a selection of International service providers.
- Account management of a number of clients
- Performance management of in-territory service providers
- Acting as the interface between the client and the service providers.
The role is full-time and is office based. Occasional international travel may be required.Some flexibility available
- A qualified accountant (minimum of 2+ years PQE) with international experience in co-ordinating and controlling Finance, Admin, Payroll and HR.
- The candidate will ideally have a working knowledge of the IT sector and have worked within a US corporate group with exposure to US GAAP.
- An understanding of statutory accounting and taxation is required but does not need to be hands-on or in depth for the various countries in which we operate. Candidate will need to know how such work is pulled together and finalised.
- You are currently likely to be working as a Financial Controller in a subsidiary of a US corporate; or as a manager in a mid - large accountancy firm.
Please read the ad carefully as this is not a typical line finance role!