Stratford-Upon-Avon• £28,221 - £30,756 • Permanent • Full Time •
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join an organisation within the education sector.
The main purpose of this important role is to provide full financial and payroll support.
Arden Personnel is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager you will be responsible for;
• Leading the finance and payroll team
• Managing all finance systems
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensuring systems are maintained
• Ensuring invoices are raised
• Strategic financial planning
• Rolling cashflow forecasting
• Preparing the annual budget
• Processing journals
• Gift aid
• Covering for the Payroll Co-ordinator
• Procurement and contract management
• Fixed assets
• Attending management meetings
• Other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for our Finance Manager role you will need to have;
• Experience within a similar role
• Leadership skills
• Strong compliance knowledge
What’s on Offer?
As a Finance Manager you will receive;
• 36 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays), rising with service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free lunch
• Wellbeing assistance programme
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Finance Manager role;
please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1421. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.