|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Helen - Hart Recruitment|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0121 360 6000|
|Member Contact||Hart Recruitment|
|Contact Phone Number||0121 360 6000|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a key organisation in the utility sector based in Walsall. This role allows you to use your expertise in Excel to analyse financial results and produce reports for the business. Supporting the company during a busy period, this role is due to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
You will be joining a large utility company who supplies to over 1 million people and over 30,000 commercial customers throughout the Midlands and surrounding areas.
As the Finance Analyst, your duties will include:
* Business partnering at management level
* Developing and evolving reporting suites to key business stakeholders to drive business performance
* Supporting forecast and budget processes from bottom up with alignment to corporate top down objectives
* Presenting financial results to both financial and non-financial professionals
* Provision of regular and ad-hoc financial performance information
As the Finance Analyst, you will have:
* Strong accounts experience with excellent people and relationship building skills
* Technical accounts experience including balance sheets
* Previous analytical and report writing skills using Microsoft Excel
* You may have experience of one of the following: Management Accounts, Management Accountant, Finance Director, Accounts Manager, Accounts Supervisor, Bookkeeper, Accountant, Book-keeper, Assistant Accountant, Data Analyst, Book Keeper, Oracle, SAP, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks. You also may have studied for your ACCA, ACA, CIMA or AAT.
As the Finance Analyst, your salary will be £35,000 per annum with free car parking.