Support the Finance Business Partner in interpreting and analysing financial results to provide insight, support decision making and promote strategic discussion, ensuring the provision of a high quality and professional service to the business.
Main responsibilities as Business Analyst would include proactively managing financial data across the organisation, to coordinate the interrogation, analysis and interpretation of the data, identify inconsistencies and anomalies and ultimately improve the integrity of our data.
Working closely with Accountants, and the Finance Manager, ensuring a coordinated approach to delivering financial and management information to the business.
Other duties include:
- evelop and maintain 'business models', to use as forecasting tools
- Take technical responsibility for financial data held within the organisation and coordinate the interrogation of that data, ensuring it's proper use
- Develop and maintain a central directory/resource to be used by the business when creating financial reports and collating information
To be considered as a Business Analyst you will need the following:
- Advanced VBA and Powerpivot
- Experience of working as part of a Finance Team
- An understanding of Olap cubes
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Business Intelligence software - Reporting Services
This job would suit you if you are an innovative individual who is able to generate ideas and offer opinion based on data. It's an opportunity to be part of a team where your voice can be heard and you're able to make an impact.