Automatic Door Engineer
Up to £27,000 + standby(+Â£2,000), callout pay and overtime (£40K OTE), company vehicle and package.
St Albans, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City Uxbridge, Hounslow, Feltham, Twickenham, Croydon, Sutton, Mitcham, Surrey - M3 / M4 corridor
As an Automatic Door Engineer, you will be carrying out electrical and mechanical breakdown repair of assorted Automatic Doors. This will involve faultfinding on low voltage electrical systems (up to 240V AC / 24V DC), electrical motors, relays, switches etc. Mechanical repairs typically comprising of parts replacement, pulleys, belts, gears etc. You will be working from home servicing a wide range of clients and so a strong understanding of customer service is vital.
Key skills and experience:
- previous experience repairing and servicing electro-mechanical equipment such as automatic doors, Fork Lift Trucks, lifting gear, access control, gate automation etc.
- good diagnostic and faultfinding ability on electrical and mechanical systems.
- previous field service experience
- strong customer facing ability
- current driving license (no more than 6 points)
Market leading firm specialising in the supply and maintenance of Automatic Doors has an immediate requirement for a Field Service Engineer. Supplying to a wide range of companies in the retail and commercial sector, their brand is renowned for the quality of service and product.
THE BENEFITS: Pension, company vehicle and overtime etc
PLEASE NOTE: You must eligible to work and live in the UK to apply for this position.