Field Service Engineer | Gaming and Arcade Machines | Camberley, Bracknell, Slough
£21,500, increasing to £22,500 after 3 months | Company car (up to list price £18,300 of your choice) | Bonus scheme | Pension Scheme | Private Healthcare
My client who is a coin-operated amusement machine distribution company serving the EMEA region is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to cover Camberley, Bracknell, Slough areas and sometimes further afield as far as Finchley.
Knowledge of Amusement/Gaming machines is ideal, however, a candidate who has an electro-mechanical knowledge and interest may also be considered as training can be provided for the right candidate.
- To be responsible for the servicing, maintaining, delivery, collection, rotation and monetary collections for all types of games sited within a specific area
- To concentrate on, cement and develop the company’s business with its existing major customers and any other additional organisation with which the company develops a significant future business relationship.
- To communicate regularly with Area Manager and to work to the rota as laid down by the Area Manager on a monthly basis.
- To represent the company in both manner and appearance befitting the role.
- To assist with and in some cases organise the installation of multi-game sites.
- To deal with customer’s technical or mechanical queries.
- To provide regular maintenance and service cover where directed and to ensure that all machines and sites within area of responsibility are maintained to the highest standard, both technically and in appearance.
- To complete service logs and/or call reports as directed.
- To attend at any national sites for whatever reason as requested.
- To complete part-manufactured games as required.
- To refurbish and repair all types of games and other products as required
- To load/unload and store coin-operated machines and to ensure due care and proper handling of stored machines and maintain tidy storage of machines and parts.
- To ensure that the company vehicle is kept in a clean and tidy manner.
- To perform such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Company to meet its on-going requirements.·
- Knowledge of amusement machines with video-based experience is ideal, however, if you have any electro-mechanical knowledge and can use a multi-meter and would be interested in a training opportunity, please apply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, which is rota-based with varying shift patterns which will include some bank holidays and weekends