Our client is looking for two Field Sales Executive/Demonstrators to join their team. You’ll be managing a few key accounts but the emphasis of the role will be to make contact and gain business from trade distributors within the UK, demonstrating the company’s products and maximising sales opportunities to generate revenue.
You’ll be cold calling, networking and business developing to bring in new trade distributors as well as attending trade shows and nurturing accounts. The role is home based and you’ll be provided with a company vehicle with full expenses. You’ll also be expected to attend monthly sales meetings at the head office in Camberley. Starts ASAP.
The territory for one of the positions is the South West of England, the other one is for the Home Counties west of London i.e. Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire etc. When applying, please state which territory you are interested in.
- Seeking out UK based trade distributors and presenting the company and its products
- Cold calling and networking to gain new business
- Assisting distributors in marketing the company’s products to their clients
- Providing product training to distributors staff and/or visiting distributors clients and demonstrating the product
- Occasionally attending factory visits in Italy with the distributor and their clients
- Attending various trade shows in the UK and demonstrating the product to potential future clients
- Carrying out demonstrations of the product to distributors and clients at the head office in Camberley
- You’ll be part of a sales team and reporting directly to the Sales Manager
Skills and Experience:
- You must be an experienced chef so that you can fully explain and demonstrate the products to their full potential
- A track record of winning new business and working to KPIs and sales targets is desirable but not essential – cheffing knowledge is key
- Must have a full, valid driving licence
- Salary c.25k pa + bonus structure
- Fully fitted out demonstration vehicle is provided
- Travelling expenses are paid
- Overnight accommodation allowance
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) with an additional day’s holiday and £100 given on the applicant’s birthday