Role: Field Sales Executive
Patch: Dorchester area
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 basic + phone + laptop + car + commission (OTE £35,000)
To facilitate the growth of their business, our client, who is a rapidly expanding Catering Butchers, is looking for the best Sales people in the area to join their highly successful Sales team.
This role will focus on generating new business selling excellent quality fresh and frozen meat to pubs, hotels, schools, nursing homes etc within a designated territory whilst enhancing existing accounts for a rapidly growing business.
- Prospecting for new business
- Establish professional relationships with customers
- Provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing quotes to prospective customers
- To continually expand personal knowledge of the butchery trade and all butchery products
- Demonstration of strong territory and time management skills to keep abreast of competitors and their activities.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations, to include; representing the company at customer visits, trade fairs and industry events.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to ensure maximum sales
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as they arise in a professional manner
To be shortlisted, what needs to be on my CV?
- Proven experience of selling meat products into the hospitality sector, educations sector, or healthcare sector, or
- A clear history of working for a food business in a field sales role in and around the Dorchester area
As well as the above:
- You need to be self-motivated, organised and enjoy both winning and retaining business with a drive to succeed consistency in achievement of agreed targets.
- You must possess strong communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Additionally, you will have great networking skills which focus on developing strong, long term relationships and partnerships with all clients.