Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Field Sales Consultant to join their team. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager you will be working closely with supply partners to effectively manage the overall specification and installation of a range of products. The role is home based and the ideal candidate will live in or close to Surrey. An essential requirement of the role is great customer service.
An attractive benefits package will include the provision of a Company car. Starts ASAP!
As a field sales professional you will be covering Surrey with occasional visits to Sussex and Hampshire, you will be responsible for:
* Preparing and responding to customer requests for appointments and to work in conjunction with the team to maintain efficient and friendly customer service
* Assessing the needs of the customer through good questioning techniques and to use this assessment to safely specify products suited to the customer’s needs
* Surveying for the appropriate product, giving the best possible advice to the customer.
* Liaising with Local Authorities and developing long-term relationships.
* Thoroughly understanding the Company's products, features and benefits.
* Fully understanding the sales process appropriate to the market
* Providing regular reports, e.g. Activity Reports to the sales office in a timely manner
To succeed in this challenging role, you will have:
* An empathetic selling approach
* Experience working in a field based role would be highly advantageous
* Excellent communication skills and good personal presentation
* Good standards of numeracy
* Patient, caring nature
* Must have a full valid driving licence
* Salary 28k - 30k pa with OTE of 8k Commission
* Monthly profit related bonus scheme
* Company car, mobile, iPad
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Healthcare scheme
* Childcare vouchers