This position is posted on behalf of an NPAworldwide member. Please contact NPAworldwide Headquarters if you would like to make contact with the posting recruiter. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating split placements among its member firms, which are located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Americas.
A challenging opportunity for a Facilities Asset Manager has opened up with our client, one of the largest pub companies in the UK.
The role is to carry out a review of the facilities strategy for the pub estate focussing on statutory compliance, repairs, maintenance and energy management. The role operates across all the predominantly managed divisions where you will effect change management and create an adaptable policy to work across each division.
• Create and implement a sustainable facilities plan
• Maintain and improve the facilities management operation
• Create an effective facilities management team to help maintain buildings & relevant equipment
• Develop effective budgets, costs controls - always ensuring value for money
• Appoint and build relationships with contractors and consultants to deliver services
• Ensure there is a clear plan to ensure statutory compliance i.e. electrical, gas, asbestos, fire, etc.
• Implement energy management plans to reduce consumption
• Membership of BIFM, CIOB or RICS or HNC in Building Surveying or Building Construction
• Working knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
• Understanding of relevant statutory compliance legislation and practices
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills
• Strong focus on improving quality
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task
• Experience in a multi retail site property role
Location: Field based
If you are successful a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days.