We are looking for a PHP (Backend) developer for a company within the Staffordshire area of the West - Midlands.
The role brings with it the responsibility for Designing, coding, and modifying web sites. The Candidate must have a strong understanding of front end technologies and have experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues, web standards and best practices
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks would be advantageous (jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout)
- Experience with PHP, and MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel.
- Experience with MySQL database design and management
- Experience with eCommerce and payment integration -
- Experience with version control (Git) would be useful
- Experience with classic ASP would be ideal, in order to maintain legacy systems
- Mobile App knowledge a bonus
- Ability to work on multiple projects both independently and part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
A good level of web development Experience. : 2 years
Required education: High school or equivalent