Exhaust Systems Engineer / Chief Engineer. Our client are the largest SUV and Pick-Up manufacturer in the world! The multi-billion pound company are looking for a Senior Exhaust Systems Engineer who is experienced with Acoustic System Design to join their team on a long-term contract based South of Beijing.
Exhaust System Engineer duties include:
- Take charge of the tone tuning of exhaust system, assess the risk caused by outside conditions of muffler on the acoustics and backpressure goal and provide improvement solution, responsible for the module design and trouble shooting on noise
- Responsible for the introduction of new techniques, guide the application of new technology on active ,passive valve and electric muffler.
- In charge of division development on acoustic design and training of relevant staff on exhaust acoustic design and property development.
Exhaust System Engineer criteria:
- Education: bachelor or above.
- Mechanical vibration and noise control, acoustics and related experience.
- More than 5 years' working experience in exhaust acoustic design and other related acoustic technology work.
- Applicant who is familiar with passive valve development is preferred
Exhaust System Engineer benefits:
- Great Salary - Take home money after Tax around £100,000 per year
- Long term contract up to 5 years.
- Heavily Discounted Rental Appartment
- Free Return Flights home for holidays
- Children's education subsidy