Do you have defence sales experience? Are you looking for a sales role which involves A LOT of European travel? Are you an expert in closing sales - but always in a professional manner? Are you looking to earn up to 70k basic plus commission? If the answer is yes, then please read on! Although our client is based in Hampshire, due to the extensive travel involved, you do not need to be based in Hampshire.
As European Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Maintenance and growth of sales. Identify, qualify and pursue opportunities within the region of assigned responsibility.
* To establish pursuit strategies and lead sales/capture activities
* Maintaining and developing customer relationships within user, defence and other government procurement bodies.
* Maintaining and developing appropriate relationships with defence industry in general and extant prime contractors in particular.
* Maintaining and developing Dealer relationships where appropriate, and be the custodian of those relationships.
* Identification of new market and product sales opportunities.
* Providing assignments, supervision and guidance to sales support staff, Product Management and Programme Management functions as appropriate.
* Initiating and coordinating demonstrations, trials and trade shows
* Be a key member of any contract negotiating team as required
* Establishing and maintaining an up to date sales opportunity forecast. Review and report upon a monthly basis
* Complying with all applicable US and other regulatory requirements; facilitate TAA applications, signatures and securing DSP-83’s when required
Skills and Qualfications:
* Must have 5 years experience within a defence/professional sales role
* Knowledge of RF communications equipment and systems, preferably within a military or tactical environment is highly advantageous
* Sound working knowledge C4ISR technologies is desirable
* Relevant experience in such a role within UK/Europe
* Degree level qualification or equivalent in an appropriate technical and/or commercial subject
* Capable of achieving appropriate UK/NATO/US security clearances if not already held
* 45 - 70k basic + 40% commission
* Medical care and pension
* 25 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Car allowance