An established and growing company with a solid track record of success and growth is seeking a European Business Development Manager based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire to join its expanding team.
The company operates a sales and after sales service function throughout the UK and mainland Europe for a range of “high end” test, development, research and production equipment targeted at the industrial and consumer Battery manufacturing, research and OEM markets. As the company continues to grow in a very niche and specialist market, it is looking to develop new business and existing business for its exclusively licensed products. For the right candidate options also exist to grow further with the business and be part of its future.
As the European Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will ensure that monthly and annual sales targets are achieved by way of direct sales, customer site visits, presentations and so on.
- Being responsible for the sales development and growth of the company’s licenced battery testing division.
- Developing customers in areas such as; University research departments, battery manufacturers, battery testing or automotive industries.
- The role will focus on the development of the existing and potential UK customer base but will also include, Europe, India, Russia and Australia.
To be a successful European Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven technical sales track record and ability to communicate at all levels with customers new and old via telephone calls, email and face-to–face.
- A technical bias with experience of international sales.
- Able to demonstrate the relevant sales and marketing skills to assist with future product and market development.
- Be computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office applications as well as be familiar with CRM systems and sales reporting.
- A BSc in Electrical Engineering or recognised equivalent.
Ideally you will be based close to their offices in South Leicestershire, and for ease of access to airports for European travel when required.
In return, the European Business Development Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, OTE £75,000.