EU Roadfreight Operator - West Yorkshire - VR/21752
The Company & Role:
Our client a international freight forwarder are currently seeking an experienced EU Roadfreight Operator to join their team in West Yorkshire.
Working alongside the Customs team, the main purpose of the position is to maintain formalities for the company’s customers. Experience is essential for this role.
Duties for the EU Roadfreight Operator will include:
· Dealing with a variety of commodities for all shipments
· Be able to handle the shipment from start to finish (clearance to delivery to the customer)
· Import and Export clearances
· Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
· Build good working relationships with both customers and colleagues
Essential Experience required for the EU Roadfreight Operator:
· You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience
· Knowledge of tariffs & Incoterms
· Experience of inputting into CHIEF/ CDS
In Return the EU Roadfreight Operator will receive a salary in the region of £20-25k, depending on skills experience.
If you’re interested; click ‘Apply Now’, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.